Friday, September 9, 2011

Ms. Siebenahler's Weekend/Summer with Teddy

I spent all summer with Ms. Siebenahler getting ready for 1st grade.  We had a lot of fun together!

Ms. Siebenahler took me lots of cool places this summer.  One of my favorites was going to the cabin with her and fishing off the dock.  We caught a lot of fish this summer.  Ms. Siebenahler also took me golfing with her a lot this summer too!

My favorite trip this summer was to a Twins game!  Ms. Siebenahler had great seats and I really loved seeing the new Twins stadium!  That is where I got my new suitcase.

Now that school has started I am soo excited to spend weekends with the students in her class.  I know we will have a great time!

I had a great time with Ms. Siebenahler and am looking forward to more great times with all of you

Sincerely,
Teddy Bear
Watching the GPS as we drove up to the Cities for the TWINS game!

Ms. Siebenahler and I on our trip!

I finally got to see the new TWINS stadium!

No comments:

Post a Comment