Friday, March 28, 2014

Kenly's Weekend

On Friday night, Kenly introduced me to all her stuffed animals.  It was great to make some new friends who I have so much in common with.  I took some pictures with my new friends so I will never forget them.  Kenly's mom and dad had a party to go to so I met the babysitter Annika.  Kenly read me her Pinkaliscious book and dressed me in some clothes.  We danced to some music and laughed a lot.  We also played hide and seek and I was a great hider.  Kenly tucked me into bed that evening after she read me the Three Bears.

On Saturday, I enjoyed a strawberry banana smoothie with Kenly during breakfast.  We played with each other all day.

On Sunday, I had a tea party with Kenly's American Girl doll Saige.  I enjoyed the company very much.  After dinner and bath I was ready for bed.  Kenly read with me and tucked me in.  I had a great weekend with Kenly.







No comments:

Post a Comment