Monday, October 6, 2014

Rhainnen's Weekend

Rhiannen and I had a fun filled weekend!  We started by visiting Rhiannen's dad at his work.  I got to see the apartment building that takes up a lot of Rhiannen's dad's time.  It's pretty fancy!  After that, we went shopping for treats to bring to the motel.  We drove to Mitchell, went to eat at a steak house and then went to an awesome motel.  There was a pool with a large slide that goes outside of the building!  I didn't want to get my fur wet, so I watched while Rhiannen and her family swam.  It was even fun just watching!

On Saturday, we swam some more, went shopping at Cabellas, the stuffed bear looked just like my dad! And we went to the bull riding at night.  Those bulls are wild!

Sunday ended our weekend.  We swam for a little while and drove to Rhiannen's Grandma and Grandpa's house.  They live on a farm and have 4 baby kitties.  We played for a bit and went home to Rhiannen's!  What a great weekend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment